Wednesday, September 26, 2012

One fish...

Last Saturday a few friends from church threw me a wonderful baby shower with the cutest Dr. Seuss-themed decorations, food and treats.  One of them even took professional-style photos of the whole thing that I wanted to share...

Like I said, everything was ADORABLE! 

The gifts were wonderful and it was great to have "girl time" with so many fun ladies!

I generally don't enjoy being in the spotlight (I honestly think I almost had a heart attack before my bridal shower!) but amazingly, this baby shower was easy and comfortable for me...because of the people.  We've only lived in Manteca for four months, but I already feel like we have a wonderful "village" of people to help us raise our little guy!
And we are so grateful.



2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is pretty darn cute! ...and it makes all of us who love you from far, far away really happy to know that your 'village' is so great :) Thanks, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute theme! Everything is so clever. Glad you have great new friends!

    ReplyDelete